Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My name is Aliea

I have a harmonious family. There are five menbers in my family , my grandpa , father , mother, a sister and I .

My grandpa is seventy-three years old . He is a farmer . He sleeps a lot when I see him he always falls asleep. In my opinions, he is full of windom . He usually tells us many interesting stories or experiences of his childhood .

My father is forty-six years old . He is a salesperson . He works very hard in order to support us for a good living . He goes to work early morning and goes home late in the evening . But I think he is too tired on working. I hope he can take rest sometime.
My mother is both a hairdresser and a housewife . She owns a beauty parlor . So, I always change my hairstyle for free . Therefore , I think  I am much luckier than other girls .

Mt sister is sixteen years old . She and I share a same room . She is smart  and pretty, but she is sometimes noisy .

I am a junior high school student . My favorite subject is English and Chinese . I spent much time studying it .
Anyway , I like my family .   

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job Aliea! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aliea!

    It's good to hear that your family is very harmonious! I meet too many families that do not love each other and are not very close -- that makes me sad. So I am glad your family loves each other. :)

    Yes, your grandfather probably has a lot of wisdom. I never really knew my grandfathers, so I am sure I missed out on a lot of wisdom they could have given me.

    Thank you for sharing about your family in detail, and thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion.

    Keep up your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete