Sunday, November 20, 2011

HW# 6 Jenny

1.- I think more and more people surf the social networking sites. I think maybe the  teenagers are the major part on them. In the future, it is necessary to teach teenagers how to use the social networking sites politely.

2.- I don’t have any experienced about bullying in past twelve month. Nan Jung Junior High School is a safe place, and I have never heard of bullying in my campus.

3.- I don’t have any social networking sites. Because I can’t play computer, my mother gives me limited time to play computer. So I don’t have social networking sites.

4.- What do you think maybe have more and more bullying in Taiwan?
    Does Slovenia have a lot of teenagers have social networking sites?
I think so. It happened in many places in Taiwan. I think they have some social networking sites, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment