Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#5 Anja

This garden helps visually-disabled children to reconize things. It also helps them to walk alone. Those people also help them to accept that they are visually-disabled and teach them how to live like others do.
In my town where I live there are people who help visually-disabled children and they spend a lot of time with them. Some of them also have special dogs to help them across the crowded street.
I don't know if I can exactly imagine how it would be like to be visually-disabled but I think it wouldn't change my relationship with family but for friends I don't know. I rhink the most important is to acept people who are different and be there for them. Even if they're visually disabled that still doesn't change their personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment