Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#5 Peter

1. Garden helps them to imagine the world how does it look like. Evin know that they cant see they can still touch things and they can imagine the shape of the subject that is standing next to him.

2. In slovenia we adjusted our busses so now can evin disabled peopple go on the bus and ride with it, we have sound effects on trafic ligths and we have diferent school for disabled peopple.

3. I think to be a visually-disabled person is realy hard because i wouldnt be able to see a beautiful ladys or a beautiful nature or my friends i could only make a face of my friens inside my head from my information of touch. It would be harder to get friends because usualy peopple dont like very diferent peopple.

4. Have you ever been in europe before? Did you ever tried european food and if you did did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment