Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#6 Tiona

1. I think that peers are kind on social networing sites. It may happen that someone rude talks to you on diffrent networing sites but this doesn't happen very offten to me. If someone would talk to me like this I would ignore him or I would block him.
2. Luckly I don't have experience with bullying on network sites. And I don't know anoyone who was bullying in past 12 months or earlier. I also hope that it won't happen to me.
3. Yes, I am on many social networing sites. No I'm not friend with my parents. Well once we were friends but now we are not any more. My parents are fine with social networks but they remind me all the time that it could be dangerous because of people who pretend to be a teenager but they didn't.
4. Is your capital city very big and developed on small and not so developed?
Do you have many natural attraction?

No comments:

Post a Comment