Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#6 Katja

1. I think that we should chat only with people we know and not with strangers because it can be very dangerous. Sometimes older people pretend they are teenagers and teenagers believe them. Then they ask to meet and they may not be the ones who described themselves as. Many teenagers were abused or raped beacuse of that so I think we all should be careful.

2. My schoolmate had a friend on Facebook and they were chating every day but nobody knew this person. I started to worry about the situation, it was very weird but my friend didn't listen to me. It turned out that I was right. Fortunately, nothing bad happened to my friend.

3. Yes, I am on Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Formspring and Tumblr. My parents are also my friends on Facebook, but sometimes I have to lock my wall or photos for them. They don't like social networking because they think it's dangerous and they worry that something will happen to me.

4. Are you on Facebook? If you are, do you accept everyone who add you as friend or just people you know? Is social networking popular in Taiwan? Do you friends all have computers at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment