Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#5 Katja

1. This garden helps blind and weak-sighted children develop their senses through touching, smelling and hearing different things. Children are also training their orientation on special paths, that teaches them how to avoid obstacles when walking.

2. Our country is helping disabled people in many ways. Disabled people who cannot work, receive special payments. Country also encourages companies to employ disabled people on special jobs. There are a lot of organizations and schools for disabled people which help them join, help and gather special funds.

3. I imagine visually-disabled life would be very difficult. I would have to go so special school and at home my family would have to help me. It would be very hard or impossible to get independent one day and live on my own.

4. How does your country takes care of disabled people? Do you think society accepts and helps them more today, than it did in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment