Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#5 Tina

It helps the children to navigate obstecle courses and using their abilities to recognise various sounds, materials and smels. It has a special path for better orientation in space. The blind and weeksighted learn how to avoid obstacles in their way.
The goverment helps in many ways. for example the traffic lights and buses are adjusted for the blind.
I think It would be horrible to be visually-disabled. But I would learn to live and adjust to it.My familly would always be there and help me, but as for my friends, only the truest ones will do so.
 
Is anyone in your family?
Have you ever offered help to a visually-disabled person?
 
Is anyone Visually-disabled in your family? *

2 comments:

  1. Elisa
    There's no Visually-disabled in my family.Sometimes I will help them,how about you,Tina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina
    I also don't have no visually-disabled in my family. Yes If there was someone that would need help, I would definetly help

    ReplyDelete