Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#6 Petja

1 In my opinion that is true. I know that if any of my friends are not being nice on social networks, there just goofing off. But like always there are some exceptions. And if teenagers are being rude that’s their parents fault or something from their past, maybe somebody bullied him in the past, and he or she just wanted to get back at somebody. But every person is different so there is the same number of reasons why as there is teenagers that are not being kind on social networks.
2 That is actually lower number that I would expect. But is great that it isn’t higher and I hope that it gets even lover over the next years. I must say that I’ve never been bullied over the internet and I don’t know anyone that would be. To me it’s not even logical how could that happen, I mean if you are being bullied over the, let say Facebook, why don’t you just block the one that is being rude? What can he do then?
3 Yes, on a lot actually. I’m on Facebook, Netlog, twitter, YouTube, and a lot of others too. I have my mum as friend on Facebook. But I fixed it so she have limited access to my profile or pictures,.. They don’t have anything against them. At least they never said anything to me. But it’s true that I never asked them if I could registrate for them. They knew anyway.
4 Hej iris,.. Yes I like my country. It’s not big but it has a lot of different things to do. Sometimes. But not always. The hardest thing it’s to study for tests.
Shelly you asked if is everything orderly in Slovenia,. No not everything,. We still have some rivers that need to be clean and i think that our politicians aren't the best.. But mostly yes. If you mean the traditional food, I don’t think so but there is people that would disagree with me.
So what do you like the most about your country.?
And is what’s your favorite place in your town.?

No comments:

Post a Comment