Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#6 Gregor

I think on social networks people are usually nice. But there are some people with bad intensions and they want to bully others. There are many fake profiles, so they can bully without people knowing who they really are. There are some programs where people can hack social networks and write bad stuff and people think the real users wrote it.

Yes, I have seen bullying on many social networks. People hacked profile of my friend. They wrote some things which aren't real and my friend was very ashamed and angry. I have seen many fake profiles too. Some people I know created it so they could bully one girl. I think people become mean when they can write anonymously. They write really mean and bad stuff about others.

Yes I am on some networking sites. I think people should be careful with what they write. Some teens employ privacy settings on social networks, so their parents can only see some of photos and posts. I am friend with my parents on some of those sites. My parents don't like those networking sites, but they still use them, so they can chat with their co-workers.

What do you think about those networking sites where people can write anonymously? What do you think about hackers?

No comments:

Post a Comment