Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HW#5 Gregor

1. This garden helps blind and weak-sighted children to recognize things. It also helps them to develop their other senses with touching, hearing and smelling. They can train their orientation on special designed paths, which train them how to avoid obstacles when walking.

2. People in Slovenia are helping visually-disabled people in many ways. We give special payments to those people, who can't work. We also try to hired disabled people on special jobs. We have a lot of organizations and schools for disabled people which help them join, help and gather special funds.

3. I think being visually-disabled is difficult. I would need to go so special school. I think it wouldn't change my relationship with family, but my family would have to help me. I think living on my own would be very difficult or almost impossible.

4. Do you know anyone who is visually-disabled? How does your country take care of visually-disabled children?

No comments:

Post a Comment